The 2023 Congress is made of Representatives elected at the Fall 2022 Residential Election and the Spring 2023 Academic Election. Click HERE for the official election results.
The Regular Session of the 2023 Congress commenced on April 3, 2022. This legislative session will last until October 2, 2023, when the Regular Session of the 2023-2024 Congress will commence after the Fall 2023 Residential Election.
During the 2023 Regular Session, Congress meets every Monday night at 7:30 p.m. in the Indiana Memorial Union. These meetings are where Representatives gather to debate and vote on legislation, nominations, and other matters.
Go to this page to see all Congressional documents from this legislative session, including bills, vote records, meeting agendas and minutes, membership rosters, Congressional rules, and more.
All meetings are open to the public, and there is even a section of each meeting set aside for non-members to speak to Congress on any matters of interest or concern to them. Any student is welcome and encouraged to attend!
2023 Session Schedule
Congress meets in General Assembly at 7:30 p.m. on the following schedule:
- July 24, 2023: Zoom
- July 31, 2023: Zoom
- August 14, 2023: Zoom
- August 21, 2023: Oak Room (Pro Forma)
- August 28, 2023: Persimmon Room
- September 4, 2023: Oak Room
- September 11, 2023: Oak Room
- September 18, 2023: Oak Room
- September 25, 2023: Oak Room
- October 2, 2023: Oak Room
- October 9, 2023: Oak Room
- October 16, 2023: Persimmon Room
- October 23, 2023: Oak Room
- October 30, 2023: Oak Room
- November 6, 2023: Oak Room
- November 13, 2023: Oak Room
- November 20, 2023: Oak Room
- November 27, 2023: Oak Room
- December 4, 2023: Oak Room
- December 11, 2023: Oak Room